3/25/2012

Recent Foodventures


I'm baaaaaack! And it's finally summer!! I am so excited to catch loads of z's and absolutely looking forward to our excavation (i'm majoring in Archaeology) which in two days! And it'll be for about two-weeks, more or less, so I won't be posting anything in two weeks but as soon as i get back, I am going to put up photos :) So lately I've been to Sumo Sam, Spice Fusion, Á Café and Seattle's Best. Sumo Sam made me wish I had two stomachs. Spice Fusion had the best fruity tea drinks that are so summer proper.  Á Café, best Turkey sandwich ever, which I didn't order for myself but it was absolutely delicious. Seattle's Best at the moment has my vote for the best Chai Tea Latte. Also there's this upcoming tea place, near Ayala Center Cebu, called Bon Appetea. I'm not quite sure if they've opened already but it'll probably be very soon, or at least I'm hoping! haha. 


These are just phone photos, so pardon the quality.

Sumo Sam is located at The Terraces in Ayala Center Cebu (next to TGIF)

Spice Fusion is located at the ground floor of the North Wing in SM City Cebu

Á Café is located at Crossroads, Banilad (next to iCenter)


Have an awesome summer! ;) xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...