4/19/2012

One Sweet Adventure


Summer has come and it feels like it's going by so quickly. Must. Make. Every. Day. Count.

The other day, my friends and I had this craving for sweets. Since it's summer, going to Fudge, which is our usual place to get a sugar-fix, seemed too far. And plus, we wanted to try out something new, hence the adventure. We went to Dolce, which is a cafe up in Lahug, a bit farther from The Outpost. It had this all-white modern chic fusion atmosphere which I loved, but it gave this really high-class snob vibe, so braced myself and was well-prepared to spend maybe more than I usually would on cake, but to my relief, the prices weren't as expensive as I thought they were going to be. We ended up ordering a S'mores Cake, a slice of Green Tea Caramel Cake, No Sin Apple Oats shake, Coffee Espresso, and Spinach & Mushroom Quiche. I also brought home a slice of Red Velvet Cheesecake which was the best action my mouth has had since Big Bucks' *which is now no longer being sold :(* Cheesecake. So now, I'm predicting Dolce will become one of my favorite cafe's and sugar fix spots. Can't wait to go back soon!


Dolce is located at Panorama Heights, Nivel Hills, Lahug, Cebu City
Contact Dolce on Facebook


All Black & White photos (edited by me) by my friend, Stefy
Check out her blog http://loverly-stayfee.blogspot.com/ :)

Have a sweet week! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...