5/09/2012

Random Wishlist


A wish list, for no apparent reason, of things I'd like to buy if I had money, which I'd like to earn by working, but is immensely disappointing because no one will hire me.




Actionsampler Transparent ~bulky but lightweight and takes four photos in one press of a button


La Sardina Camera ~wide angle film camera with multiple exposures in this wave-y purple pattern


Diana F+ with Flash in Neptune Green ~a fresh and minty coat over this classic beauty


Fisheye 2 ~in White Knight! I desperately wanted this in Chrome, but it was limited edition


SprocketRocket ~in orange, one of my favorite colors and it takes super wide angle photos, almost panoramic even.




Dr. Marten's Vegan 1460 ~I'd like this either in Black leather or Cherry Red


Pura Vida Bracelets (top) Ultimate Neon Pack (bottom) Push Pop Pack ~"Pura Vida" means Pure Life in Spanish. These bracelets are simple yet adorable, and a guilt-free expense. Every bracelet purchased helps provide full time jobs for Artisans in Costa Rica.


Just a couple of things off the top of my head. I'd like lots more things but these are my priority. I hope this doesn't make me selfish.

Have a good day! xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...