4/29/2012

Weekend Wrap Up + Missy BonBon


This weekend was pretty mellow, and I mean reeeaaalllyyyyy mellow! Went to Rick's last saturday night to watch (or at least tried to watch) Mr. Nobody, some episodes of Adventure Time, had lots of pancit canton and brown russians. Then today, my mum got back from Cagayan and brought these yummy pastel buns from Missy Bon Bon, which also comes in these cute boxes.


Also, I just ordered these ASOS Hanging Spikes Ear Cuff from eBay and I can't wait for them to get here!


Plus, my best friend Stefy sent me a link to this cover of Justin Bieber's 'Boyfriend' by Marina and the Diamonds and I'm pretty addicted to it now because it is so. much. better. than the original!


Have a great week ahead! ;) xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...