4/30/2012

Ear Candy | Those Dancing Days


I've recently come across this amazing indie band, Those Dancing Days. From a small suburb in Sweden, their music has made it across seas, into speakers and my ever grateful ears. This all-girl band is definitely one of my favorites now ;) . My favorite from them at the moment is "Keep Me In Your Pocket" because of the coincidentally relatable lyrics.


"Fuckarias"


"Can't Find Entrance"


"Keep Me In Your Pocket"



Photos via http://soundsofspotify.com/

Have a good day xxx


1 comment:

  1. Oooooh! I'm curious about these Swedish girls and I'm off to youtube to listen to more of their songs!!! I love new music :) Thanks so much for this :) Following you!

    Kisses! xxx

    ilikeyourears.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...