2/05/2012

The Day We Murdered Cupcakes


Last Friday, my dad brought Cupcakes by Sonja from Manila. The icing was a bit melted already though but they still tasted so yummy! My sister went to Manila recently and kept raving about how delicious they were, but that she didn't have time to buy more and bring some; just our luck my dad also went to Manila a day or two after my sister got back so he brought a box of six cupcakes when he got back. It was like a murder scene in the box as soon as we opened it >.< *Makes me sad that they're only in Manila, though :(

Cupcakes by Sonja is located at the ground floor of Serendra Fort in Bonifacio Global City, Metro Manila
Visit http://cupcakesbysonja.com/ for more details, and to add: their website is tooo adorable!









So these are how the cupcakes my dad bought were supposed to look like >.<

Red Velvet Vixen, Vanilla Sunshine, Peanut Butter Nutella
Grandma's Best Banana Walnut, Chocolate Surprise, PB & J
My favorite was the Banan Walnut because of the filling inside :)

It's two hours to Monday, another hectic week ahead! Have a great week! 
xxx

All photos except for the cupcake portraits (via CupcakesBySonja.com) are by January Gypsy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...