2/10/2012

Guitar World? More Like Guitar Heaven


Happy TGIF! So it's friday, and the weekend is coming up (duh) and I absolutely cannot wait to catch up on some sleepy time. It's been one hell of a week, but as I had hoped, not all of it was bad ;) We went to Guitar World! (And by we, I mean my friends >.<) It's near our University, and I pass by it all the time, to and from school. *Okay so a little background for most of you who don't know, I had guitar lessons when I was in the sixth grade, and I stopped right around freshman year of high school. I stopped because I realized that while lessons were really helpful, for some reason I felt I could just learn on my own. God knows what made me think that. Sadly, my guitar skills aren't as great as I had hoped, but I still like to play sometimes. Not to brag, but I'm a fairly decent musician (oh wow as if there's anything to brag about)

Anyway, we checked out the store and I felt like I had gone to the gates of heaven. Not heaven heaven, just the gates. When the time comes that I'll be able to afford my Les Paul dream, then, I'll be in heaven. *I sound so cheezy making heaven metaphors. It's not cute or attractive at all. I asked the guy at the desk if I could take pictures, so as usual, I went crazy, and to top it all off, I was bringing my macro lens with me. I browsed through the acoustic guitars and holy crap they weren't as expensive as I had imagined them to be in my mind. The cheapest one didn't even reach P 2,000 and it looked pretty slick too. My acoustic guitar, Apollo, cost around P 3,000. I've had him since high school and he's a beauty; until I painted him and now he looks like unicorn trash, but still sounds very sexy ;)

Guitar World also sells amps, picks, strings, shirts, and plenty of other things to make your guitar look and sound sexy. Because every guitar should be sexy. Yeah.

Guitar World is located by Banilad Road, Cebu City (in front of Banilad Elementary School)
There's a big electric guitar with a sign that says "Guitar World" and the overhead of the store/building has these huge knobs like on a guitar; you can't miss it ;)

Guitar World is open Mondays through Saturdays from 9 AM to 9 PM and 10 AM to 6 PM on Sundays

Guitar World also offers lessons for Guitar, Bass, Drums, Violin, DJ mixing (that's new haha), Voice, Piano/Keyboard with Basic, Intermediate and Advanced levels priced at P 3,000 for 6 one-hour sessions

You can contact Guitar World at (032) 418-1824 or 0923-1832927
























If you could tell from the text, sexy is tonight's favorite word haha :))
Have a great weekend! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...