2/07/2012

Pastry Monday


Happy Tots Tuesday! My friends and I went to Fudge yesterday after school for our proposed new tradition: Pastry Monday, previously Flame It Monday, but pastries seem to be more of our thing than burgers ;) This is my third cupcake post this week! Fist bump for cupcake binges. Hell yeah. So all the girls had cupcakes, and Rick had a cheesecake (because he's such a badass) If you've read my Giant Macaron post, we had the same cupcakes then but the ones we had yesterday were Valentine-themed! And speaking of more cupcakes, my friends and I are planning on making some and sell them on Valentine's. Can't wait for our baking party :))






















Thanks for reading, have a good night! xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...