2/24/2012

Shoe Envy!


So I've grouped and thinned down my top shoe picks for this week into three brands, namely Steve MaddenDolce Vita and Chloè. I'd have to say that the shoes that's at the very top of my covet list is 'Jemma' (black suede ankle-cut boots, bottom left) from Dolce Vita; it's absolutely heartbreaking ;( I also love the Steve Maddens I picked out because they're very tribal-- summer sun, shorts, sunnies and those heels, oh I can see it now! I'm getting giddy just imagining them on *eeeep* and lastly, the Chloè studded leather boots are so slick and to die for~


For details and prices, you can find these sets on http://januarygypsy.polyvore.com/

Steve Madden in Cebu City is located at the ground floor of Ayala Center Cebu, right across The Bead Shop / Marks & Spencer

TGIF; Also, it's Charter Day here in Cebu City! Cheers and have a good night ahead xx



1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...