1/20/2012

All Tied Up


I love shoe shopping. Aside from accessories, it's probably the only thing I love trying on at stores and boutiques. Unlike clothes, shoes don't make me feel fat. I don't have to worry about losing a few pounds to fit in to them, or if they're going to be so tight on me to the point of barely breathing. When I'm shopping for shoes, all I have to think of is what size shoe I am, and then the adventure begins! :D

Three of my newest, I'll show off my new sneakers next time :P

From left to right:
Christian Siriano Oxfords
Forever 21 Pumps
Parisian Booties

This post was mainly inspired by this song from Paolo Nutini. It's a couple of years old but for this post, it's absolutely perfect ;)


Enjoy and have a good night! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...