1/29/2012

Yo Ho Ho And A Cup Of Ice Cream


Yesterday I went to Logos with my parents. I haven't been on the ship since I was little girl, so I was really excited to be there, and I can't wait to go back this saturday (or before they leave which is February 14th.) I bought a really big map, and as soon as we got home, I put it up on my wall. Had ice cream and cookies and croissants, too :) Aaand I really loved the pattern posters they had on their walls-- you'll know what I'm talking about when you scroll down :P

If you're in Cebu, definitely take time to board the ship, or you can click this link for a schedule of their upcoming ports.


For those of you who've never heard of it, Logos Hope is a ship; technically, they call it a floating book fair. For more information about Logos, you can visit http://www.gbaships.org/



































Until next time, shippy! Have a smashing sunday :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...